Where can I get Drug Screening in Houston?
Drug screening helps in ensuring potential employees and sportspersons pass the trust test and perform to their best potential. For companies falling under the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) roles here in the US, employees have to mandatorily undergo drug screening so that their jobs are carried out without endangering the lives of others.
A good drug screening laboratory here in Sugar Land TX needs to display certain essential characteristics to qualify as an ideal place for all your drug screening requirements. These include –
- The capability to conduct on-site, laboratory, and instant drug tests
- Provide insightful drug testing across a wide range of scenarios – post accident, upon return to active duty, reasonable suspicion or court ordered
- Certification from The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) or Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Capability to turnaround reports quickly – in 24 to 48 hours
- Provide facility for at-home or at-office delivery of reports where online or email facility is not available
- Day-night facility to ensure quick drug screening irrespective of the time
- Provides e-screen/e-cup along with online report sending facility
- Have facility for Breath Alcohol Testing
Are there good facilities here in Sugar Land TX?
The Immunization Clinic Southwest has a formidable presence in Sugar Land TX and Stafford TX. With trustworthy infrastructure, experienced staff and years of being one of the leaders in drug screening in Houston, the clinic is one of the first choices if you want precise, rapid, and reliable drug screening done for yourself or your company employees.
Interested in getting your Houston employees or sportspeople to be tested for all the latest drugs, banned substance, or alcohol? Then look no further than The Immunization Clinic Southwest.