Immigration Vaccines Made Easy!
We offer package prices for those with no record but, remember getting vaccines as well as blood draw/titer options if you are pregnant or have other contraindications at this time.
What vaccines are required for U.S. immigration?
At this time,* vaccines or titers showing immunity for these diseases are currently required for U.S. immigration:
- Rubella (MMR price $80)
- Polio $65
- Tetanus and diphtheria
- Pertussis (Tdap)$55
- Haemophilus influenzaetype B (Hib)If age appropriate $45
- Hepatitis A $85
- Hepatitis B 80
- Twinrix $170
- Rotavirus If age appropriate ($95)
- Meningococcal disease If age appropriate $125
- Varicella $150
- Pneumococcal disease If age appropriate $125
- Seasonal influenza $32
- Package A price for adults ages 22-64 (Includes all of the above except no Hib, No rotavirus, no pneumonoccal, and No Meningitis as they are not age appropriate) during flu season $300 non-flu season price $285
- Package B price for ages 18-21: Package A+ Meningitis $400
- Package C price for adults 65 and over: (Package A+ Pneumonoccal (Prevnar 13)-$ 400